Thursday, August 13, 2009

Just A Few Things

It has been a busy couple of weeks. I have fixed a couple holes in the bottom of the boat or really several holes and cracks. Then I had the bottom sprayed and just got back home. (Yes, Rob it was leaking some, but some of the water was from the anchor rope). I took time to write an article for the Little River Journal on nymphing as well.

We will be back on the water starting Saturday, so check back for a report from a couple floats over the weekend. I hope to do a little fishing myself as well as a trip or two in the coming days.

On a separate note the August 3rd post was post #100 for the Fishing Report and I would count pot #100 as a good Sunday afternoon of fishing. Now I am outta here to eat a Sloppy Joe then clean the boat, inside and out and get it ready for some time on the water!

See the Latest Fishing Report from Southeastern Fly and Click Here for Regional Travel Information

No comments:

Post a Comment