Thursday, February 18, 2010

Fishing Monster Marabou & Vacations on St George Island Florida **Podcast**



Fly Box Organization(not part of this episode)

We have been traveling around for the past few weeks discussing the Monsters of Marabou. Showing anglers how to tie these large streamers has been fun and I decided it was time to tell a little more about how we fish them too.

Because it has been so cold and wet with what seems like constant rain and/or snow, this seemed like a good time to look forward. Summertime! Vacations and fly fishing on St George Island Florida....I want to go where it's warm.

Dan Sharley and I talked several months back about doing a podcast. We gathered up some material, sat down one evening and started talking about a couple of our favorite subjects. Hope you enjoy.



Click Here to Listen

1 comment:

  1. I was listening at 7:45 into the podcast...do I win a free fishing trip?
    JRP
    (nice podcast btw!)

    ReplyDelete