Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Updated** Tying Articulated Streamers at Little River Outfitters


Over 10 years ago I visited LRO on a Saturday and spent the afternoon watching Tim Doyle tie flies of the Smokys. It was an enjoyable way to spend my day. Now, it is a privilege to go back to LRO and this time I will be sitting behind the vise.

I will be at Little River Outfitters on Saturday, February 13th, 2010 from 10:00 A.M. - 2:00 P.M. tying for the LRO Free Fly Tying Demo.

We will be tying articulated streamers and hopefully can provide some pointers on how to tie these aggressive fish attractors. I am looking forward to meeting folks and putting names with faces. Oh, and since we will be there anyway, hopefully there is a stream around to fish for the late afternoon. Hope to see you there.

**********Update***********
This Saturday, February 6, 2010. I will be at Cumberland Transit in Nashville from 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. tying articulated streamers and possibly some other patterns that make fish happy. So, if you are in the Nashville area on Saturday stop by and enjoy the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment